- 1 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 1 lb of 99% fat-free ground turkey or 93% fat-free ground turkey
- 1 cup of reduced fat Colby jack cheese
- 1 10 oz can of enchilada sauce
- 1 8oz can of tomato sauce
- 15 oz can of black beans
- 15 oz can of corn
- For the dough. Mix flour and greek yogurt together in a bowl until a dough forms. Spread flour on top of the work surface and cut the dough out into 10 equal pieces. Evenly spread the dough pieces into a 9X13 casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium skillet cook the ground turkey until it's brown and no lo longer pink in the middle. Add in the can of enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, black beans, and corn.
- Add the turkey and vegetables on top of the biscuits in the casserole dish.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until the biscuits are cooked through.
- Once the casserole is done top it with a cup of cheese and place back in the oven until the cheese is melted. Enjoy Cut into 8 equal pieces.
myWW points: Blue Points: 3; Green Points: 5; Purple Points: 3
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system. If you have any questions related to the program go to their website.
- Serving Size: 1/8th
- Calories: 301
- Sugar: 5.4
- Fat: 4.8
- Saturated Fat: 1.8
- Carbohydrates: 37.9
- Fiber: 7.7
- Protein: 27.3