This pizza is all my favorite ingredients combined into one. Buffalo chicken + bacon + ranch + and pizza! I didn’t want to use buffalo wing sauce as the pizza sauce, so I used ranch dressing instead. What a good idea that was, it made the perfect sauce.
Ingredients for Buffalo Chicken Pizza
This recipe was made back in July of 2014 and I recently updated it since 2 Ingredient Dough wasn’t popular back then. If you haven’t heard of 2 Ingredient dough it’s just equal parts plain Greek Yogurt and self-rising flour. It’s great for Weight Watchers since the Greek Yogurt is zero points.
It still amazes me to this day how Franks Buffalo Sauce is 1/2 cup for 0 points. Shocking right? My new favorite ranch dressing is the Greek Yogurt Bolt House Farms Ranch dressing. Not sponsored by these companies just products I use often and like.
Rotisserie chicken without the skin is 0 points. Some people get confused with that as certain types of rotisserie do not come up as zero in the recipe builder.
Buffalo Chicken Love
I’m not really sure where my love for buffalo chicken anything started. It could be all those nights spent at Buffalo Wild Wings watching hockey games on the tv during college. The internet just seems to love Buffalo Chicken ANYTHING too. You can’t go wrong. Whenever there’s a buffalo chicken recipe on foodgawker or Pinterest, I automatically pin it to try it out for later. If you love all the ingredients listed above I guarantee you will love this pizza. Some tomatoes would be good on this as well. Didn’t think of that until writing this post. Making a mental note for later.Print
1 recipe for 2 ingredient dough
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing (I use Bolt House)
- 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce such as Franks
- 1 cup of reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 strips of bacon, cut into small strips
- 3 green onions, diced
- Optional Ingredients: tomatoes, diced
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place the rolled out pizza dough onto a cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread the ranch dressing around the pizza but leave enough room for the crust.
- In a bowl combine the shredded chicken and buffalo wing sauce. Mix until the sauce has coated the chicken.
- Layer the cheese on top of the ranch and then the buffalo chicken.
- Top with the rest of the pizza with some bacon.
- Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes or until the crust starts turning golden brown.
- Garnish the pizza with diced green onions or tomatoes.
- Slice the pizza into 8 equal slices. Serving size: 1 slice.
myWW points: Blue: 4; Green: 4; Purple: 4
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 1/8th of the pie
Keywords: buffalo chicken pizza