This pizza is all my favorite ingredients combined into one. Buffalo chicken + bacon + ranch + and pizza! I didn't want to use buffalo wing sauce as the pizza sauce, so I used ranch dressing instead. What a good idea that was, it made the perfect sauce.
1 recipe for 2 ingredient dough
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing (I use Bolt House)
- 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce such as Franks
- 1 cup of reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 strips of bacon, cut into small strips
- 3 green onions, diced
- Optional Ingredients: tomatoes, diced
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place the rolled out pizza dough onto a cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread the ranch dressing around the pizza but leave enough room for the crust.
- In a bowl combine the shredded chicken and buffalo wing sauce. Mix until the sauce has coated the chicken.
- Layer the cheese on top of the ranch and then the buffalo chicken.
- Top with the rest of the pizza with some bacon.
- Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes or until the crust starts turning golden brown.
- Garnish the pizza with diced green onions or tomatoes.
- Slice the pizza into 8 equal slices. Serving size: 1 slice.
myWW points: Blue: 4; Green: 4; Purple: 4 (WW recipe builder)
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8th of the pie
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 18g
Keywords: buffalo chicken pizza