Make this Trifle. It’s layers of moist chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, whipped topping, and candy.
For the Cake:
1 cup cake mix Devil’s Food or Chocolate
⅓ cup water
3 Tbsp vegetable oil
6 Snack Pack Pudding Cups
1 8oz container of Cool Whip or Reddi Whip
1 cup of Reese’s Baking Cups and Candy Mix
- Bake the cake as per the directions on the box but use the ingredients in the recipe above. Let cool completely.
- Let cool whip thaw out until it's easier to spread.
- Crumble the cake into a trifle dish (or bowl), top with 1/2 of the pudding mixture, then add a layer of cool whip (1/2 the container), and then sprinkle 1/2 of the chopped Reese peanut butter cups and 1/2 the bag of Reese's pieces.
- Do another layer exactly the same: cake, pudding, cool whip, candy.
- Put the 2 tbsp of peanut butter into the microwave for about 45 seconds to melt, then drizzle over top of the trifle.
- Category: Medium
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 trifle
Keywords: trifle, candy