- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken legs (I used thighs)
- 1 2⁄3 tablespoons olive oil (to help it stop sticking to the pan)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 2⁄3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 2 –3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Mix together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.
- Could also use wings or pork ribs.
I wouldn’t count this as a WW recipe since the chicken is 14 points a serving, but I decided to add in the nutrition info anyway just so you know.
- Serving Size: 6-8
- Calories: 535
- Fat: 26.7
- Carbohydrates: 37.6
- Fiber: .3
- Protein: 37.1