Enchilada casserole will be your new weeknight staple! It's a layered dish almost like lasagna and has all your favorite Mexican staple ingredients.
1 pound lean 93% lean ground beef
1 large onion
2 cups salsa
1 cup black beans, drained
1 cup frozen corn
2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
1/4 tsp. ground cumin
1/2 cup light sour cream
4 (8 inch) flour tortillas (fat-free)
1 ( 14 oz.) can Red Enchilada Sauce
2 cups reduced-fat shredded cheese
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees and grease a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook meat and onion until meat is browned and cooked through.
- Stir in salsa, black beans, corn, taco seasoning, and cumin. Remove from heat and let cool a bit before adding sour cream.
- Spread 1/2 of the meat mixture onto the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Add 1/2 the cheese over the top of the meat.
- Layer with 2 flour tortillas, then pour 1/2 the enchilada sauce on top.
- Repeat layering until top layer is reached. Top with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Take the casserole out of the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes. Cut 8 equal servings. 1 serving is 1 slice.
myWW points: blue 7; green 9; purple 7
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 293
- Sugar: 6
- Fat: 9.2mg
- Carbohydrates: 27.5mg
- Fiber: 5.6g
- Protein: 25.1g
Keywords: cheesy enchilada pasta