I don't think it's ever going to be Spring here even though Tuesday was the first day of it. Friday night it snowed and on Sunday its supposed to start snowing again. Sigh. This week, I've been figuring out what my patio will look like and doing some planning on Pinterest to figure out what I all need to get for it. The coffee table and sofa are already bought. Right now, there is a bunch of crap in there to throw out during Spring clean up week. That week is in May and everyone throws out all their crap on the boulevard so the city can come and clean it up. I'm just excited to get out there and be able to work on my laptop and have some morning breakfast. Goals
Fridays might be pizza night from now on. Last night, I made Chicken Alfredo Pizza with the 2 Ingredient Dough recipe. If you always have greek yogurt and self rising flour on hand, you will never have to order take out pizza again. I topped my pizza with about a ½ cup of Classico Light Alfredo sauce, some Rotisserie chicken, and part skim mozzarella cheese. It was heaven and so easy to make with only 3 toppings. You can find Classico Light Alfredo at the grocery stores and at Wal-Mart. It's in the marinara sauce aisle. Do you like the touch of the flowers? Trying to think Spring. 🙂Print
- 1 cup of non fat greek yogurt
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- ½ cup of Classico Light Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken or leftover cooked chicken
- ¾ cup of part skim mozzarella mozzarella.
- For the crust:
- In a medium sized bowl combine the flour and greek yogurt until a dough has form. You can use your hands or some kind of scraper to shape it.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle the flour onto a surface. Shape pizza dough into a 12-inch round over a lightly floured surface, leaving a larger rim around edge of dough for crust.
- Top the dough with ½ cup of alfredo sauce and spread it on the pizza dough leaving room for the crust. Then top the rest of the pizza with chicken and cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 14 minutes.
- Garnish with some parsley. Optional
- Makes 8 slices
myWW points: Blue 3; Green 4; Purple 3
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system. If you have any questions related to the program go to their website.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Pizza
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 142
- Sodium: 377
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 14
Keywords: chicken alfredo pizza