This chicken alfredo pizza is low calorie and made the dough is made with the popular 2 ingredient dough recipe that was trendy 3 years ago!
- 1 cup of non fat greek yogurt
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1/2 cup of Classico Light Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken or leftover cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup of part skim mozzarella mozzarella.
- For the crust:
- In a medium sized bowl combine the flour and greek yogurt until a dough has form. You can use your hands or some kind of scraper to shape it.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle the flour onto a surface. Shape pizza dough into a 12-inch round over a lightly floured surface, leaving a larger rim around edge of dough for crust.
- Top the dough with 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce and spread it on the pizza dough leaving room for the crust. Then top the rest of the pizza with chicken and cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 14 minutes.
- Garnish with some parsley. Optional
- Makes 8 slices
myWW points: Blue 3; Green 4; Purple 3
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system. If you have any questions related to the program go to their website.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Pizza
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 142
- Sodium: 377
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 14
Keywords: chicken alfredo pizza