- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pound lean ground beef, 93%
- 2 cups beef broth fat-free
- 2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green Chile peppers
- 1 15oz can of pinto or kidney beans
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 cups of medium shelled pasta
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, reduced fat
- Set Instant Pot to Saute Mode. Add olive oil. Add onion, garlic, and ground turkey. Stirring frequently, cook until meat is browned and crumbly, about 3 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Add broth, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, beans, noodles, chili powder, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Close and lock the lid. Set the valve to sealing mode.
- Set your Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 4 minutes. Allow time for pressure to build.
- When the time is up to a quick pressure release. Stir in the cheese and parsley. Serve immediately, garnished with additional cheese and parsley, if desired.
myWW points (9 all 3 plans)
1 1/2 cups serving size
Do I need an Instant Pot? No, you don’t. The Saute function on the IP is pretty much the same thing as browning meat in a pan on your stovetop. Add in the rest of the ingredients and simmer until the noodles are cooked through.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: instant pot chili mac and cheese