I just love using short cuts around the Holidays when I bake, and Betty Crocker's Sugar Cookie mix is the ticket to getting all your Holiday baking done. The cookie dough comes together really fast and I could just eat it by the spoonful before it gets put on the baking sheet. I also love decorating Holiday cookies made out of sugar cookie dough during the Holidays. When you visit your local Wal-Mart you will notice that there's a display of all the different kinds of Betty Crocker cookie products located by the baking aisle. There's a lot of different flavors including gingerbread, snickerdoodle, and molasses cookies perfect flavors for this time of year!
These Christmas Cookie Cups you will not be able to stop eating. The only ingredients you will need are Betty Crocker's Sugar Cookie Dough Mix and a container of their Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting. I rolled the cookie dough into one inch balls and pressed them into a mini muffin tin pan. The cookie dough will spread and after they get done baking they might not have that hole in the middle, but that is an easy fix. Let them cool for 2 minutes and using a teaspoon press that into the cookie dough. You will have plenty of room for the frosting. Dye half of the frosting container red and the other half white. Separate the frosting into 2 piping bags and start filling the cookie cups with frosting. Use decorative sprinkles for decoration! Super easy and it took me less than 30 minutes to finish!
Christmas Cookie Cups
- 1 lb 1.5 oz Pouch Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 container of Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting
- Red Food Coloring
- Green Food Coloring
- Christmas colored sprinkles
- Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls and press the dough into a mini muffin tin cup. Repeat this until all the cups are filled with cookie dough. Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes. When the cookies are done, take them out and using a teaspoon to insert a hole into the dough for the frosting.
- Fill one bowl with half of the frosting and dye it red.
- Fill another bowl with the other half of the frosting and dye it green.
- Using a piping bag fill the holes into the middle of the cookies. Decorate with Christmas colored sprinkles.
The colors look really suitable for Christmas! Nice recipe!