- 1 (16 oz) package regular marshmallows
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 to 8 drops green food coloring
- 6 cups corn flakes
- red cinnamon candies or rainbow
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. Combine the marshmallows and butter in a large bowl and microwave on 50-percent power in 30-second intervals, stirring in between each, until melted, about 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Stir in the vanilla and enough food coloring to make the mixture a deep green, 10 to 15 drops. Stir in the cornflakes until they are completely coated.
- Working with wet hands, form the mixture into twenty-four 2-inch balls. Flatten on the prepared baking sheets and poke a hole in the middle of each with your finger, molding the sides as needed to form a wreath shape. Decorate with the cinnamon candies to create holly berries.
- Form the red candy strips into a simple bow on each wreath. Sprinkle lightly with the white nonpareils for snow. Let set at room temperature to firm up, about 2 hours, or refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 108
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 56mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: christmas cornflake wreaths