Brace yourself, because the month of September will be dedicated to all things apple, pumpkin, and IP recipes. Cozy and warm recipes to get you ready for the upcoming season.
To start things off, I'm bringing to you these cinnamon roll apple pie cups and man are they delicious! I took my recipe for the Sugar-Free cinnamon rolls and made them into little cups or cupcakes. Whatever you want to call them. After they were done cooking in the oven, I took a shot glass to make an indent big enough in the middle so that some sweet and pumpkin pie spiced flavored apples could nestle in there. Topped them off with some dairy-free Reddi Wip and caramel sauce. This was heaven and for only 2 smart points.
FYI. I know this recipe looks pretty goofy below with all the sugar free substitutes. I haven't found a sugar free substitute for brown sugar that I like yet. 🙂Print
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 1 cup of non fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Erythritol (sugar substitute)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar-Free caramel sauce
- 15 sprays of butter spray
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Reddi Wip topping (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour and Greek yogurt inside a mixing bowl and blend until ingredients have formed a ball of dough.
- *if your dough still feels a little sticky, sprinkle flour onto the dough until it feels solid and easy to separate.
- Next, sprinkle some flour onto your work surface and lay the dough out on the cutting board. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to form a rectangular shape.
- Spritz the dough 15 times with butter spray.
- Sprinkle the dough with cinnamon and sugar
- Cut the dough evenly into 8 equal pieces. Place the cinnamon rolls into a cupcake pan and bake in the oven at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Use a shot glass and make an indent in the middle of each cinnamon roll.
- In a nonstick skillet heat add the chopped apples, pumpkin pie spice, and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar. Simmer on low heat until the apples are soft and tender. 7 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of the apple mixture on top of the cinnamon roll cups and top with Reddi Wip and caramel sauce. (optional)
myWW points: Blue Points: 2; Green Points: 3; Purple Points: 2
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system. If you have any questions related to the program go to their website. The recipe builder is what I use to figure out points.