- 5 slices of Light Italian Bread (any 45 calorie bread will work)
- 1 1/2 cups of 1% Milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Fresh Strawberries and Blackberries for topping
- Mix milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Line an air fryer basket with parchment paper. Dip each piece of bread into the milk mixture and place in the basket. Make sure they are not touching; cook in batches if necessary.
- Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees F (188 degrees C).
- Add basket and cook bread for 6 minutes; flip and cook for 3 minutes more. Sprinkle each stick with confectioners' sugar.
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 4; Purple 4
- Category: Easy
- Method: Griddle
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 slices of toast
- Calories: 238
- Sugar: 8
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 33
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 11
Keywords: French Toast Sticks