Cheese ball appetizers are probably one of the easiest to make around the Holiday season.
- 1 8oz package of Neufchatel cheese (room temperature)
- 1 4oz package of part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup of dried cranberries
- Crackers for the cheese ball
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, mozzarella and cranberries until well combined.
- Place the cheese mixture into the middle of a piece of saran paper. Use the saran wrap to mold the cheese ball together and shape it into a ball.
- Then roll the cheese ball into the almonds. Store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with any type of cracker, chips, or pretzels.
myWW blue 4, green 4, purple 4 (1/2 tablespoon for a cracker)
If using fat-free cream cheese it will be 3 points per serving.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 188mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: cranberry almond cheeseball