Make homemade potato wedge fries in the oven or air fryer!
- 1 medium russet potatoes (cut into wedges)
- 1 to 2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 to 2 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of parsley flakes
- salt and pepper optional
- Butter oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the potato into wedges. Refer to picture above to see how they are cut. Sprinkle onion powder, garlic powder, and parsley over the fries in a bowl and toss them until the seasoning is well coated over the fries. I really don't measure this I just eyeball it.
- Place a wire rack over a sheet and lay the fries on the wire rack. Bake for 40 minutes or until the fries get crispy. No need to flip them! Enjoy with your favorite condiments!
- Air fryer instructions: Heat air fryer to 400 degrees. Place the fries in the basket and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serving size: 1 whole recipe.
myWW points: Blue Points: 9; Green Points: 9; Purple Points: 0
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake or Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Potatoes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 174
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 5
Keywords: air fryer potato wedges