If you’re looking for a quick and easy recipe to whip up before a Halloween party this year these dracula denture’s cookies will not disappoint. Already made cookie dough is what makes these cookies super fast to make. Store bought chocolate chip cookie dough is very dangerous to have in the house. It’s so easy just to grab a bite of it here and there and before you know it, you’ve already consumed over 400 calories of cookie dough. Now, that’s scary!
To make the vampire teeth or dracula teeth cookies bake some cookie dough in the oven. Cut the cookies in half and frost each bottom of the cookie with red vanilla flavored frosting. Hold one cookie that is frosted in one hand, and place some mini marshmallows on the side to make the dentures/teeth. Some recipes call for slivered almonds for the fangs but I didn’t have any of those and used white chocolate chips instead. Drip some red food coloring over the teeth to make them look bloodier and your friends will very impressed.Print
- 1 tube chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- red food coloring
- mini marshmallows
- slivered almonds or white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Roll cookie dough into 1 ½” balls and place on baking sheets. Bake until golden, about 12 minutes. Let cool completely then cut in half.
- Add a few drops of red food coloring into vanilla frosting and stir until smooth. Spread a thin layer of red frosting onto each cookie half.
- Place mini marshmallows around the round edges of half of the halves. Place the remaining halves on top, then stick a slivered almond on each side to create fangs.