- 2 3.5 oz packages of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 8oz container frozen whipped topping, fat-free
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 16 oz package graham cracker squares
- 6 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons of milk
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Stir pudding mix, whipped topping, and milk together in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 8x8 inch baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Top with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- For Frosting: Microwave butter and milk just enough so that they are melted together. You do not need to boil it. Add cocoa and powdered sugar and blend together. This will be a runnier frosting/glaze. Pour over top of graham crackers and smooth out nicely.
- Spread the frosting over the whole cake up to the edges of the pan. Cover, and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Cut into 12 equal portions, serving size 1 slice
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 412
- Sugar: 42g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 63g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: eclair cake