- 1 cup Pillsbury Moist Supreme Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 Chocolate Pudding Snack Packs
- Garnish: crushed Oreos
- 1 oz box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cups of Milk
- 1 4 oz container of Cool Whip
- 6 Oreos, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 4”-x-4” pan.
- In a small bowl mix together the cake mix, water, oil, and egg until well combined. Pour into greased pan.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely and poke holes all over the top of the cake.
- Add the pudding into the holes on top of the cake.
- Make Oreo Fluff recipe.
- In a small bowl whisk together the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Fold in the cool whip and Oreos.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refridgerate for 1 hr until the fluff has set, or overnight.
Not a WW recipe
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 443
- Sugar: 35.2g
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 6.6g
Keywords: oreo cake