- 2 3 oz tilapia filets
- 2 tsp of old bay seasoning or cajun seasoning
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 2 cups of cabbage mix
- 2 tablespoons of green onion, diced
- 1 blood orange, juiced
- 2 teaspoons of chipotle en adobe sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons of light sour cream salt & pepper
1. Place wonton wrappers into 12 cupcake tins. Use 2 wonton wrappers for each cup. Bake at 375 for 10 – 15 minutes or until crispy. Spray with cooking spray to get crispy if needed.
2. Heat a non stick skillet. Sprinkle fish with old bay seasoning or whatever your favorite fish seasoning is. Cook fish until they’re white in the middle.
3. In a bowl combine cabbage, blood orange, and green onion.
4. In another bowl combine chipotle sauce, mayonnaise, sour cream, a dash of lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, just a dash of each.
5. Layer taco cups with cabbage mix, fish, and then sauce. Enjoy!
6. Serving size, 1 fish taco cup
MyWW points: Blue: 2; Green: 2, Purple: 2
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 66
- Fat: 1.3
- Carbohydrates: 7.2
- Fiber: .8
- Protein: 5.78
Keywords: fish taco cups