Are you on the go all the time and want something fast and easy to take with you while you're driving to work? Well, look no further! These freezer breakfast burritos will help with that and they can even be used for meal prep.
- 8 Josephs Lavash Wrap (60 Calories)
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 16 oz of Jennie 0 Chorizo flavored Turkey Sausage
- 1 cup of fat free cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of frozen Southern Style Hash Browns
- Trader Joe's Seasoning Salt or Seasoned salt of choice
- Preheat your air fryer according to the package instructions that came with your air fryer. Place the 2 cups of potatoes (from frozen) inside your basket and season with the seasoning salt. Cook for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While the potatoes are cooking in the air fryer, cook your sausage in a medium non stick skillet until the sausage is cooked all the way through. 4 to 6 minutes.
- Crack your eggs in a medium sized bowl and whisk until well combined. Drain fat from the pan and set the turkey sausage aside in another bowl.
- Place the potatoes and the cheese in 2 separate bowls.
- In the middle of one wrap place some cheese, eggs, chorizo, and potatoes on top and roll it up burrito style. See the post for details on to roll it up.
myWW points: Blue Points: 5; Green Points: 7; Purple Points: 4
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system. If you have any questions related to the program go to their website. The recipe builder is what I use to figure out points.
- Category: Medium
- Method: Stove Top + Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 418
- Fat: 14
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 43
- Fiber: 17
- Protein: 45
Keywords: freezer breakfast burritos