Frozen Yogurt Bark - this healthy treat is topped with freeze dried strawberries and mini chocolate chips for only 1 smart point a piece.
- 2 containers of Chobani Simply 100 Strawberry and Banana Greek Yogurt ( 6 points)
- 1/2 cup of freeze dried strawberries (2 points)
- mini chocolate chips (9)
- Makes 15 servings
- On a sheet lined with parchment paper, spread the yogurt out evenly so that it's a thin layer.
- Sprinkle the freeze dried strawberries and mini chocolates chips over the yogurt.
- Place in freezer until the bark is hard.
- Take the bark out and break it into different pieces.
myWW points: Blue Points: 1; Green Points: 1; Purple Points: 1
- Category: Easy
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 piece of bark
- Calories: 25
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2
Keywords: Frozen Yogurt Bark