- 3 Idaho potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 garlic cloves
- olive oil for drizzling
- salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- dried parsley flakes
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges. I will thinly slice mine once in the middle and then cut them into even potato wedges. Place the potatoes on a lined sheet tray with aluminum foil. Drizzle some olive oil over the fries and then the garlic. Season with salt and pepper and then the parmesan cheese. Using your hands, toss the potatoes around a bit so that the fries get all coated in all the good stuff.
- Bake in an oven for 30 minutes or until the potatoes have turned golden brown.
- Air Fryer: Soak the cut fries for 1 to 2 hours in some water to release any excess starches. Remove from water and then season them salt and pepper, parmesan cheese, garlic, and olive oil. Place the fries in the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 400 degrees and fry them for 15 - 20 minutes. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
- Divide the fries into 3 equal servings.
myWW points: Blue 7; Green 7; Purple 3
- Category: Easy
- Method: Bake/Air Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/3 of the fries
- Calories: 196
- Sugar: 5
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 36
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 5
Keywords: air fryer garlic parmesan fries