Weight Watchers or counting calories then you're wrong! By choosing the right products and zero point veggies you can have a pretty tasty and amazing grilled burger.
- 4 Lite Hamburger buns such as Country Hearth lite Italian Buns
- 1 pound of 93% lean ground beef (divided into 4 equal pieces and shaped like burgers)
- 2 roma tomatoes (sliced
- 4 Romain Lettuce Leafs - large enough to fit inside the bun
- 4 tablespoons of reduced sugar ketchup
- 4 tablespoons reduced calorie mayo
- 1 jar of no sugar added pickles
- 1 bag of Ore Ida Extra Crispy Fast Food Fries
- Cooking Spray (such as butter flavored or olive oil)
- Preheat Grill for high heat. 400 to 600 degrees.
- Shape burgers into patties. Season each side with salt in pepper. You can also add the ground beef, salt, and pepper to a bowl and mix the beef really well with your hands and form the patties.
- Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done. To keep the burgers from sticking to the grill spray each side of the burger or grill with some cooking spray if you want to save on oil and fat.
- Spray some buns with cooking spray and lightly toast them on the top rack of a grill or over indirect heat. 2 to 5 minutes
- Add your frozen french fries to your air fryer basket and set your temperature on your air fryer to the highest temperature setting and cook the fries for 11 minutes.
8 smart points per burger (1 bun, 3 oz patty, and reduced calorie mayo)
with burgers and 27 fries 13 smart points
- Category: Easy
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grilled burgers with air fryer french fries