Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa - a light and refreshing salmon topped with mango salsa. Serve with some coconut rice on the side.
- 2 4 oz salmon filets
- 2 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of cumin
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- 3 ripe mangos, diced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons of diced red onion
- In a small bowl mix together the chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Rub the 2 salmon filets with the seasoning.
- Spray both sides of the salmon before placing them on the grill.
- Mix together the diced mango, cilantro, jalapeno peppers and red onion in a bowl. Juice half the lime into the salsa and stir until combined.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Lightly spray the grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Top the salmon with the mango salsa and enjoy.
- Serving size: 1 salmon fillet + 1/4 cup of salsa.
myWW points: Blue Points: 1; Green Points: 11; Purple Points: 2
There will be some leftover salsa at the end. I like to save it for later to add to some gaucamole or to have it with chips and dip.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 335
- Sugar: 24.3g
- Fat: 1.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7g
- Carbohydrates: 31.9g
- Fiber: 5.1g
- Protein: 31.1g
Keywords: grilled salmon with mango salsa