- 1 cup of non fat greek yogurt
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 4 oz of diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup of cheddar
- 1/2 tsp of onion salt
- 1 egg (for the egg wash)
- Everything but the Bagel seasoning (optional) or use my Everything but the Bagel Seasoning recipe
- In a bowl combine the yogurt, flour, diced ham, cheddar, and onion salt until well combined. I used Trader Joe’s Onion Salt seasoning. Place the dough onto a floured surface and roll out the dough into a round disk so that its about an inch thick. Brush the dough with egg wash and cut into 8 equal triangles. Sprinkle with Everything but the Bagel Seasoning (optional).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Flip half way to brown evenly on both sides.
myWW points: Blue 3; Green 3; Purple 3
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 scone
Keywords: ham and cheddar scones