- 1 8 inch flour tortilla (Tumaros Low in Carb Wraps)
- 3 oz of ham, cooked and diced
- 2 tablespoons of pineapple salsa
- scallions (optional)
- 1 oz shredded monterey jack cheese (lite)
- Cooking Spray
- Turn the burner on to medium high heat.
- Spray a non stick skillet with cooking spray..
- Place the tortilla over on the skillet. On one side of the tortilla lay the diced ham, 2 tablespoons of pineapple salsa, and cheese on top. Scallions are optional if you want them inside. Fold the other side down and cook the tortilla on each side until the outside is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Serve with fat free ranch dressing if desired.
- Serving size: 1 quesadilla
myWW points: Blue 7; Green 7; Purple 7
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 344
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 22
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Fiber: 8
- Protein: 27