This recipe has been recently updated on 10/15/20. The original recipe had way too many ingredients to work with and like 6 different types of juices for just a punch recipe. It was a good recipe but I’m simple and don’t like recipes that require more than 6 ingredients. I downsized the recipe to only 5 ingredients if you don’t include the citrus fruits or fresh cranberries.
Punch is really easy to make. Just measure out all the ingredients and add it to a pitcher or bowl. No detailed or fancy explanations needed!
Recipe Tips and Tricks
Make this punch super fancy by making an Ice Ring Mold. You start off by layering citrus slices like lemon and limes into a ring mold. If you don’t have a ring mold a bundt pan will work for this. Then mix together the juice (any kind) and pour it over the fruit slices and freeze the mold until it has set.
To remove the mold from the bundt pan run some warm water over the pan. The ice will eventually start to come out.
You can find Mango Nectar in the Ethnic or Asian Aisle of your grocery stores. If you still can't find Mango Nectar use Grapefruit Juice. Cranberry juice would work as well.
How to make Holiday Jingle Juice
- Add ice to a pitcher or punch bowl. Then pour the Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Amaretto, Mango Nectar, and Pineapple juice into the pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Slice citrus fruits into wedges or circles. Top the punch with fresh cranberries or citrus wedges.
Other Recipes to Try
If you’ve tried this Holiday Jingle Juice or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out. Snap a picture and upload it to share on Pinterest or Instagram! Make sure to tag me in the photo.Print
- 1 cup mango nectar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 ¼ cups Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- ½ cups Amaretto
- Garnish Optional
- Orange, lemons, grapefruit slices, frozen cranberries for garnish
1. Add ice to a pitcher or punch bowl. Then pour the Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Amaretto, Mango Nectar, and Pineapple juice into the pitcher. Stir to combine.
2. Slice citrus fruits into wedges or circles. Top the punch with fresh cranberries or citrus wedges.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: holiday jingle juice