Making homemade popsicles is a great way to use up any type of fresh Summer fruit. You can add it to a food processor and blend it up until it's smooth then add it to popsicle molds.
- 1 honeydew melon, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- Puree the melon chunks in a blender until smooth and add the 2 tablespoons of sugar into the mix (optional).
- Pour melon mixture into ice pop molds.
- Place a popsicle stick in the center of each mold and freeze.
- Serving size 1 popsicle
my WW: blue 1; green 1; purple: 1
- Category: Easy
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 84.9
- Sugar: 19.4g
- Fat: .3g
- Saturated Fat: .1g
- Carbohydrates: 21.5g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 1.2g
Keywords: honey dew ice pops