If you don’t have time to make those gorgeous Hot Chocolate Bombs this year this hot chocolate dip takes no time to make at all and it’s ready in just 3 minutes. It’s pretty much hot chocolate in a dip form.
- 1 cup of hot cocoa mix
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Jet Puffed marshmallow fluff
- 8 oz container of light cool whip
- Mini Marshmallows and Festive Sprinkles for garnish
- Combine hot cocoa mix with heavy cream into a stand mixer with a wire whisk attachment. Whisk until light and fluffy.
- Fold in a cup of marshmallow creme and 8 oz container of Cool Whip with a rubber spatula.
- Add the dip to a serving bowl and top with mini marshmallows and festive Holiday sprinkles.
- Serve with sliced fruit, your favorite cookies, or graham crackers.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hot chocolate dip