Hot Ham and Cheese Party Rolls – ham and cheese wrapped inside pastry dough and baked until warm and gooey in the oven. Everyone will be asking for these at your next Holiday party!
- 1 8 oz. tube of reduced fat Crescent Roll Dough
- 12 slices of thinly sliced ham (97% fat-free)
- 12 slices of Sargento Ultra Thin Colby-Jack Cheese Slices
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1 tsps of Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Roll out Crescent Roll Dough into 4 Rectangle shapes and press together the diagonal seam.
- On each rectangle place 3-4 slices of ham and cheese
- Roll up each rectangle (Roll from one short side to the next short side) and press together seam gently (You will have 4 rolls at this point)
- Slice each roll into 3 pieces for a total of 12 rolls.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Place rolls into a 9×13 baking pan
- In a small bowl combine Butter and Everything Bagel seasoning.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 12-15 Minutes, until just starting to turn brown.
- Serving size: 1 roll.
myWW points: Blue Points: 6; Green Points: 6; Purple Points: 6
- Serving Size: 1 roll
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 14
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Protein: 5