- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Combine water and quinoa in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®); mix well.
- Close and lock the lid; set the pressure release valve to the sealing position.
- Set the multicooker to Pressure and cook for 1 minute. Allow 5 to 7 minutes for pressure to build.
- After 5 minutes, quick release the remaining pressure and remove the lid.
- Fluff quinoa with a fork and serve.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Keywords: instant pot quinoa