- 2 – 3 lb Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 10.5 oz can of Beef Consomme
- 1 15 oz can of Low Sodium/ Fat-Free Beef Broth
- 1 10.5 oz can French Onion Soup
- Add the chuck roast to your Instant Pot and open up the 3 three cans. Pour each can into the pot over the chuck roast. Close your Instant Pot and set the dial to Sealing and the time to 1 hr. Walk away and do nothing.
- Once the chuck roast is done in the Instant Pot set it to venting and let the steam all out. Open the lid up and take out the chuck roast to set aside.
- Transfer the liquid to a nonstick skillet and pour it into the pan. Cook on medium-high heat and let the au jus simmer for 10 minutes until it has reduced by half.
- Divide the meat into 8 equal portions for servings size.
myWW: 8 points all 3 plans
Points do not include the bun. Use your scanner to find a low point bun or bread near you that’s available.
- Category: easy
- Method: instant pot
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: instant pot french dip sandwiches