- 3 pound beef chuck roast
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced garlic
- 2 yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- Worcestershire Sauce
- 12 oz can of Beer
- 1 1oz package brown gravy mix
- 6 Slices Provolone Cheese Slices
- 6 Sub Rolls
- Season your chuck roast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Melt two tablespoons of butter in a skillet on high heat. Sear the chuck roast on both sides.
- Add the Roast to the crock pot.
- In the same skillet add sliced onions to the pot. Minced garlic, W Sauce, and 12 oz of beer. Let that come to a simmer and add in the gravy packet.
- Pour right over the top of your roast.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Shred the roast beef with a fork and serve on a toasted bun with provolone cheese.
myWW: 8 points all 3 plans
Points do not include the bun. Use your scanner to find a low point bun or bread near you that's available.
- Category: easy
- Method: instant pot
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: instant pot french dip sandwiches