Italian Shrimp Bake is a fast and easy dinner that comes together in under 12 minutes. Serve this with some orzo pasta or garlic bread to soak up all that lemon butter.
- 1½ lb shrimp that has been shelled and deveined
- 1 bottle of Spray Butter (I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter)
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 1 pkg dry Italian seasoning packet or 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line cookie sheets with sides with foil.
- Lay lemon slices on the bottom of the pan. Lay shrimp on top of the lemons. Sprinkle the dry Italian dressing mix on top of shrimp and spritz the shrimp with spray butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes, until the shrimp are no longer pink.
- Serve with cooked orzo, spaghetti noodles, rice, or some crusty bread.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup of shrimp or 1/6th of the pan.
myWW points: Blue Points: 1; Green Points: 3; Purple Points: 1
Keywords: italian shrimp bake