6 graham cracker cookie sheets, crushed into fine crumbs
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 1/2 (8-ounce) blocks fat-free cream cheese, softened
1 8oz container of frozen Lite whipped topping, thawed
½ cup confectioners sugar
1 tsp of almond extract
2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen wild blueberries, thawed
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. To prepare crust, combine the graham crackers crumbs, butter, and sugar in a medium bowl. Toss with a fork until moist. Firmly press mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. To prepare the topping, combine 2 1/2 cups blueberries and 1 tablespoon cornstarch in a food processor, and process until smooth. Place puree in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook 6 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring constantly. Cool slightly. Reserve 1/2 cup blueberry puree for sauce; set remaining 1 cup blueberry puree aside. Let the blueberry sauce cool for a bit.
3. Place cream cheese in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed for 3 minutes or until smooth. Then add the powdered sugar and gently fold in the whipped topping.
4. Pour the cheesecake mixture on top of the cheesecake crust and spread it evenly all over the crust. Then the blueberry sauce.
5. Set in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours or overnight before serving. The middle part should set up in the fridge.
6. Cut into 12 equal portions, serving size: 1 piece
myWW points: 6 (all 3 plans)
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake cheesecake