- Lemon wedge, for rimming
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar for plate
- 1 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. Limoncello
- Lemon round, for garnish
- Fill a martini shaker with ice.
- Slice a lemon in half, and rub the lemon wedge around the edge of a martini glass.
- Fill a small plate with sugar and dip the edge of the glass in the sugar.
- Add the vodka, limoncello to the martini shaker. Shake to combine.
- Pour into the prepared glass lined with sugar.
MyWW: 11 (all 3 plans)
Instead of limoncello, you can sub freshly squeezed lemon juice for fewer points to make it 3.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Drink
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 drink
Keywords: limencello martini