- 4 hard boiled eggs, cut in half length wise
- 3 tablespoons of low fat mayonnaise (reduced fat)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped bacon or bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon of cheddar low of low fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon of chopped scallions
- 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp of garlic salt
- In a medium sauce pan, place the uncooked eggs in some water. Enough water to cover the eggs and let the eggs come to a boil. Do not leave the kitchen. Once the eggs have come to a hard boil, remove them from the heat, cover the eggs still in the pan and let them rest for 20 minutes. They will continue to cook still off the heat.
- After the 20 minutes is up, remove the eggs and place them in some ice cold water.
- Peel the eggs and slice the eggs in half. Sccop out the yolk and place the yolks into a bowl.
- In a bowl, combine the yellow cooked egg yolks, mayo, cheddar, worcestershire sauce, and garlic salt. Stir until well combined.
- Pipe the egg mixture onto the deviled and serve cold.
myWW points: Blue Points: 1; Green Points: 5; Purple Points: 1
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 3
- Protein: 6