- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 boneless-skinless chicken breasts
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 tsp. Greek oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 oz. part-skim Mozzarella or reduced fat Cheddar Cheese
- 2 oz. sliced mini pepperonis
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, greek oregano, and garlic powder.
- In a 8X10 sprayed casserole dish, lay the chicken breasts down on the bottom of the pan. Brush the chicken with the olive oil, oregano, and garlic powder. Top the chicken breast with about two tablespoons of sauce, 1 oz cheese (use your food scale to weigh), and mini pepperonis.
- Bake for 20 – 22 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Serving size: 1 chicken breast
myWW points: Blue 5; Green 7; Purple 5
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 218
- Sugar: .51
- Fat: 11.26
- Saturated Fat: 4.70
- Carbohydrates: 1.61
- Fiber: .3
- Protein: 26.23