Today I went home early because I had a sore throat. I wanted something to help my throat out and something healthy to drink with some vitamins. I always tend to overeat whenever I have a sore throat, because eating food just makes the pain go away for me. Some people say to drink warm tea, but I don't like tea, neither coffee.
You've probably had a regular smoothie but have you ever tried a layered smoothie? Oh you are missing out. It's two different smoothies combined into one. It will be the next big thing to juicing. All you do is make two different flavors but change up the fruit. I did mango with blueberry and strawberry. Then you can just change up whatever liquid you put in your smoothies. I normally use some kind of yogurt, milk, and orange juice depending on what type of fruit I'm using.Print
- 1 cup of frozen mango
- ½ banana
- 1 cup of orange juice
- ½ cup of plain greek yogurt
- Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup of frozen mixed blueberries and strawberries
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ banana
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- In a blender combine all the ingredients for the mango smoothie until smooth. Pour in a glass large (or bowl). Let that sit while you make the other smoothie.
- Rinse out the blender real quick with some water.
- Make the berry smoothie and combine all the ingredients together into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Take a glass and fill it half with the mango smoothie and then half of the berry smoothie. Enjoy.