- 2 - 3 lbs of delicata squash - 2 normal sized ones
- 2 tablespoons of sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- salt to season with
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Remove the bottoms of the squash so you can set it on the bottom. Cut delicata squash down the middle and scoop out all the seeds.
- Spray a sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut the squash into moon size shapes and place them on a sheet pan. Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Air fry for 8 minutes or if you don't have an air fryer set oven temp to 425 and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
myWW points: Blue 0; Green 0; Purple 0
My WW Personal Points: 0 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)