- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 ounces arugula, washed and dried
- 2 ounces shaved Parmesan
- Combine the cherry tomatoes in a medium bowl with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the sugar, lemon juice, vinegar and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Marinate at room temperature for a minimum of 30 minutes and up to 3 hours.
- If the marinated cherry tomatoes have released a lot of juice, pour a little off before adding the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Place the arugula in a salad bowl and season lightly with salt and pepper. Add the cherry tomato mixture and toss to combine. Top with the parmesan. Serve.
- Serving size: portion salad into 6 bowls or use 1 cup for serving size.
myWW points: Blue Points: 4; Green Points: 4; Purple Points: 4
- Category: Salad
- Method: Stir
- Serving Size: 1/6th of the recipe
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: salad, cherry tomatoes