Mexican Bean Pizza is perfect to serve on Taco Tuesday or Friday night pizza night.
- 10 oz store-bought pizza crust (such as Pillsbury)
- 3/4 cup of refried beans (fat-free)
- 3 tablespoons of fat-free salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups of reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup of iceberg lettuce
- 3 tablespoons of chopped scallions
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together beans and taco seasoning. Spread onto pizza leaving about 1/2 inch for the crust. Next spread 3 tablespoons of salsa on top of the beans and then layer on the cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Layer on lettuce, tomatoes, and scallions. Serves 9 people. I like to cut the pizza into squares instead of triangles for this.
- Slice into 9 equal squares. Serving size is 1 slice.
MyWW points: Blue: 6; Green: 6, Purple: 6
- Category: PIzza
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 151
- Sodium: 459mg
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4g
- Carbohydrates: 19.5g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 8.4