I found these adorable mini pancakes made by Food Club at the grocery store last week and thought they would be cute for making sliders with. Do any of you buy Food Club products? I noticed recently, that they changed their packaging and the design looks a lot nicer than what it used to be. I admit that sometimes I'll buy their products when I want a cheaper alternative.
The mini pancakes aren't bad calorie wise. 1 mini pancake is only 20 calories each. Since sliders are so popular and I love breakfast food, I added some scrambled eggs in the middle of them, cheese, and a slice of bacon. They are also fun to stack! Top them with some maple syrup.Print
Mini Pancake Breakfast Sliders
- 6 mini frozen buttermilk pancakes
- 3 large eggs, scrambled
- 1 to 2 slices of bacon, cut into 1 in strips
- 3 tsp of Monterrey jack cheese
- maple syrup for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay bacon out on a sheet pan lined with tin foil. Bake the bacon for 18 to 20 minutes or until crispy. Cut the bacon into once inch strips.
- While the bacon is cooking, scramble the eggs and microwave the pancakes.
- To assemble the sliders, top one mini pancake with egg, cheese, bacon,and another pancake.
myWW points: Blue Points: 5; Green Points: 5; Purple Points: 5
- Serving Size: 1 slider
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 9
Wow, this looks like a perfect breakfast for weekdays, as it is easy to make & takes very little time! Thanks for sharing!