Mint Chip Ice Cream Cake is the most tempting dessert to eat for a Birthday or during Summertime on a super hot day! An Easy 5 ingredient versatile recipe that easy to change up.
1/2 package (14.2oz) Oreo cookies crushed
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tub (1.5 quarts of mint chocolate chip Ice cream, slightly thawed
1 (12.8oz) jar of Hot Fudge Sauce
1 8oz container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Remove mint chip ice cream from freezer; allow to stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes. The ice cream should be soft and scoop able when ready to work with.
- Melt Butter in microwave safe bowl.
- In a food processor add the Oreo thin cookies and pulverize them. Gradually add in melted butter until crumbs form.
- Dump the crushed Oreo cookies into an 9 in spring form pan and pat the crust down until there is an even layer.
- Scoop mint chip ice cream over the Oreo crust. Spread the ice cream flat and even with a spatula. Spread the hot fudge sauce evenly over the top of the ice cream and then the cool whip.
- Return to freezer until firmly frozen, at least 4 hours or overnight for best results.
- Garnish the top of the pie with more Oreos if desired.
Not a WW recipe
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1