- 1 8oz package of Philadelphia fat-free cream cheese
- 3 packets of Nabisco 100-calorie Oreo Crisps
- 6 squares of almond bark (melted)
- red food coloring gel
- 1 package of gummy eyeballs
- In a food processor combine the cream chees and oreos.
- Roll the combined oreo mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Dip the balls in melted almond bark. Using a spoon to lift the covered oreo truffle in chocolate and tap the edge of the bowl to get rid of an excess chocolate.
- Place the gummy eyeball on the eyeball right away and let the oreo truffle set until the chocolate has hardened.
- To make the blood shot eyes, spread the food gel in squiggly lines across the eyeball.
Oreo truffle recipe adapted from eat yourself skinny
Nutrition info calculated using fatsecret.com
Points Plus = 3 per serving
SmartPoint = 5
- Serving Size: 20
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 11.6
- Sodium: 64
- Fat: 4.3
- Saturated Fat: 3.75
- Carbohydrates: 13.46
- Fiber: .2
- Protein: .95