A delicious baked salmon that gets cooked in the oven with a luscious garlic butter lemon sauce. You’ll want to make this at least one night a week once you try it!
- 1.25 pounds of salmon
- 2 tsps of chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 3 to 5 slices of lemon, depending on the size of salmon you get
- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- 1 tsp of chives
- 1/8 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 broccoli crown head
- 1 tsp of olive oil for broccoli
- In a small saute pan, cook the lemon juice until the juice has reduced to half the amount. Add in garlic and stir. Then add in melted butter. Take off of heat once the butter is melted.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay the salmon down in the middle of the sheet pan and pour all the garlic butter on top. Sprinkle with chives and crushed red pepper flakes. Then place a slice of lemon over the salmon.
- Cut the broccoli off the head and lay the broccoli around the salmon. Drizzle the broccoli with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the salmon and broccoli for 20 minutes.
myWW points: Blue 2; Green 10; Purple 2
Personal Points: 11
1/4th of the Salmon plus broccoli
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 321
- Sugar: 1.59
- Fat: 19.01
- Saturated Fat: 5.81
- Carbohydrates: 5.38
- Fiber: 1.3
- Protein: 31.63
Keywords: garlic butter baked salmon with broccoli