- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk, or more, as needed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup of Three Cheese Blend Mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, milk, butter and fettuccine; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 18-20 minutes. Stir in cheese. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
- Serving size: 1 cup.
myWW points: Blue 8; Green 8; Purple 8
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 262
- Sugar: 5
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 30
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 10