- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups frozen vegetables , (corn, peas and carrots)
- 3 oz fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 (16.3oz) Can of Biscuits such as Pillsbury
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Melt butter in a (10-inch) oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is browned, about 2 minutes each side.
- Add flour and whisk to combine. Slowly add chicken stock while whisking the skillet. Whisk until well combined. Add in vegetables and cheese. Stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium. Allow mixture to come to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Place Biscuits on top of the pot pie. Place skillet on a cookie sheet and then into the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
myWW points: Blue 9; Green 11; Purple 9
Serving Size: 1/8th of the pie
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: one skillet pot pie