Apples and Pork Chops cooked together in one skillet and topped with pecans and maple syrup! Hardly no clean up necessary.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, cut 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- Salt Ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup thinly sliced red apple (1 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- Maple Syrup (for garnish or extra drizzle)
- Trim fat from chops. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat until it sizzles. Add apple; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Push apple to sides of skillet. Add chops; cook for 4 minutes. Turn chops, moving apple aside as needed. Spoon apple slices over chops. Sprinkle with pecans and brown sugar.
- Cook, covered, for 2 to 4 minutes more or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of chops registers 145 degrees F. Serve chops with apple slices and cooking juices.
myWW blue: 9, purple: 9, green 9
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 pork chop
- Calories: 400
- Sugar: 12
- Sodium: 314
- Fat: 18
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 44
Keywords: apple and pork chops