- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons canned mandarin juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 –4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 small romaine lettuce, torn in pieces (or use a iceberg lettuce, chopped)
- 4 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts (shredded or chopped)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup coarsely grated carrot
- 2 cups dry chow mein noodles (can use more or less)
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds or 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- canned mandarin oranges (drained, reserve 2 teaspoons juice for the dressing)
- Mix all dressing ingredients until well combined; refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- In a large bowl combine the lettuce with chicken, green onions, dry noodles, carrot and slivered almonds or chopped peanuts; mix to combine.
- Pour on the dressing; toss to combine.
- Top with mandarin orange segments.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 6 servings, serving size: 1 cup.
myWW points: Blue Points: 11; Green Points: 12; Purple Points: 11
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 350
- Sugar: 6.7g
- Sodium: 235.8
- Fat: 21.3g
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 19.4G
- Fiber: 3.9G
- Protein: 22G