Pancake Poppers - little mini bite size pancakes to dip in maple syrup. Perfect for Sunday or Saturday morning breakfasts!
I've recently discovered Kodiak Pancake mix and I'm in love with it! You can do so many different things with this pancake mix and it is super healthy. The mix has whole grains, fiber, and 14 grams of protein per serving. Don't worry about not being able to find it because Target carries this brand. Look in the pancake mixes! I'll make a huge waffle for breakfast and add some protein powder to it. Keeps me full for a couple of hours.
These mini pancake poppers are only 39 calories each and 1 smart point per popper. Dip them in some sugar free maple syrup.Print
- Yield: 12 1x
- 1 ½ cups of Kodiak Pancake Mix
- ¾ cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of egg beaters or egg whites
- 2 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips
- Cooking Spray
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl combine the pancake mix, water, egg whites, and mini chocolate chips. If the batter looks thick add some more water to it.
- Pour the batter into mini muffin tins and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with sugar free maple syrup.
myWW points: Blue: 2; Green: 2; Purple: 2
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 39
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2
Sorry, 8 was a typo. My recipe builder says 2 points for purple. That is with the mini chocolate chips included.
Joyce Fishel says
The points for purple is wrong, it should be 1 not 8.
Yields 12 servings
I’m sorry but I didn’t see the how many pancake poppers the recipe makes.